Monday 4 July 2011

ROY WALKER IS NOT A FICTIONAL CONSTRUCT!

I REPEAT, ROY WALKER LIVES!
So, earlier I was watching perhaps the 4th daytime tv programme of the day, after Cash in the Attic, Coach Trip and Loose Women, (this is what happens to you after leaving the rigid structure of 5 years at boarding school), I turned over to Come Dine With Me which I find funny due to the contestants lack of actual cooking ability and the voice over man. I wish I could see his face. However this episode was a 'Celebrity Special' and I was shocked to hear the iconic voice of the man who features on  Radio One's 'Car Park Catchphrase' coming from a very red man who loudly entered through Bruce Jones' front door, before he was served a really disturbing looking prawn cocktail, which he pretended  was full of bones, to the amusement of none of the rest of the table.
Here Mr Walker appears to be eating the women in front of him's head
One of the things that is comedy about 'Celebrity Special's' is the contestants clearly are not famous but apparently other members of the public did actually know that Roy Walker is alive. I say is, lets hope Bruce Jones didn't poison his guests with the 'luke warm' sauce he served next.

Firstly:
1. NOONE CAN HAVE THAT AS A REAL VOICE
and
2. WHO CALLS THERE SON ROY?

We call a friend at school Roy because she of her rude and crap banter, maybe his parents knew that their son would grow to become a Comedian.

This is him and how i feel when i hear him,  
just listen for yourself  :   Good Morning
Frankly I'd rather stick a fork in my eye
This is painful

He looks like a spoon to me
Sadly Yvette won the competition and Roy Walked away empty handed. Better stick to the catchphrases ey Roy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment