Monday 4 July 2011

HELLO

Hello and welcome to my first ever post on my first ever blog. I never thought i'd be the kind of person who has a blog, mainly because I am rubbish at technology buuut i thought i'd give it a go, 2 days in to the summer holidays after finishing 14 years of education forever and inspired by my friend Rachel whose beautiful photographs and posts I look forward to receiving regularly. Plus I spend far too much time on facebook. Yesterday, slightly hanging after my Leavers Ball, I managed to watch the entire series of Made in Chelsea and I am sad to say that I am still sat in the very same chair that I was in then, however this time showered! So here goes. I aim to post some of my thoughts and musings like I would with the diary that my boyfriend keeps trying to get me to write, but here with photographs, recipes and links to things I enjoy - who knows I may become a budding photographer, chef or novelist, and I'm hoping this will get me out of the house so I can create some interesting posts for you all to enjoy.
Sarah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment