Monday 4 July 2011

The first thing that concerns me about making a blog is WHO AM I TALKING TO ??? It seems a very odd concept writing messages about my everyday life to 'people out there' but even if noone cares or listens I think its quite a good idea and will certainly keep me busy, if I dont end up getting bored of it. As a child I used to start diary's and write stupid cringe things that my older sister would get hold of and deface. So suffice to say the diary habit never lasted long. It may be useful too as I hope to work in the media/entertainment/theatre industry so this could help me get my work out there (or make me look like someone who has too much time on their hands!) Also I am worried about looking like a geek being on my laptop the whole time or getting four eyes or a neck problem but I am quite sad in that I recently got a new battery for my laptop as before it was literally a desktop, and am now enjoying being portable! 

Lets hope I wont be needing one of these!

This will certainly help with my blogging efforts but may be a detriment to my lappy as I have already spilt something sticky on him whilst cooking. My boyfriend and I are going to different University's in September and he is already underway rehearsing for a play that is being put on this summer at the Manchester 24/7 festival and the Edinburgh Fringe -  Sherica, so this may be a nice way of him having a look at what I'm up to (not like that!)  Will originally auditioned for a 14 year old with tourettes that visits the prostitute Sherica and he was asked whether he was ok with nudity! I found it quite funny as he looks like a man child, but he's stepped up in the world and is now playing a 15 year old named Douglas. 
Sherica - showing at the Sachas Hotel Manchester  from the 22nd- 29th of July and  at The Vault in Edinburgh from the  8th - 29th of August


No comments:

Post a Comment